Thursday, June 23, 2011

When life meets the shuffle setting...

I never know what music I have...until there's some long paper or project I have to work on. These are the days the shuffle setting on my iPod reminds me of my musical tastes. So, I decided to write some of the songs down in the order they played:

Curtis Mayfield - "Power to the People"
Gladys Knight and the Pips - "Just Walk In My Shoes"
Jill Scott - "One Is The Magic #"
Amy Winehouse - "You Know I'm No Good"
Whitney Houston - "Queen of the Night"
The O'Jays - "I Wanna Be With You Tonight"
Lenny Kravitz - "I'll Be Waiting"
Musiq Soulchild - "So Beautiful"
Natasha Bedingfield - "Happy"
Lena Horne - "Stormy Weather"
Bilal - "Fast Lane"
Duke Ellington - "Blue Pepper (Far East of the Blues)"
Michael Jackson - "Break of Dawn"
Eminem - "Must Be The Ganja"
John Coltrane - "Lazy Bird"
Musiq Soulchild - "momentinlife"
Stevie Wonder - "Sweetest Somebody I Know"
Faith Evans - "Change"
Corinne Bailey Rae - "Closer"
Usher - "Take Your Hand"
Bilal - "The Dollar"
'Nsync - "Gone"
Edgar Winter - "Keep Playin' That Rock 'N' Roll"
Gyorgy Ligeti - "Lux Aterna"
Tammy Montgomery - "If I Would Marry You"
Alicia Keys - "How It Feels To Fly"
JoJo - "Use My Shoulder"
Tye Tribbett - "My Joy"
The Beattles - "Mean Mr. Mustard"
Day 26 - "Don't Fight the Feeling"
Bilal - "Love Poems"
Stevie Wonder - "Shelter in the Rain"
Sean Jones - "John 3:16"
Mario - "Why"
Mariah Carey - "Just To Hold You Once Again"
Amy Winehouse - "Love Is A Losing Game"
Five for Fighting - "Out of Love"
Victor Wooten - "Kids"
Selena - "No Me Queda Mas"
Talib Kweli - "Take It Back"
Sara Bareilles - "Blue Bird"
John Legend - "Floating Away"

What does this say about me? Soul Sista? lol I have no idea. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment