Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Don't be a prisoner to an old system which is crumbling before your eyes..." ~ Geoff Talbot

Geoff Talbot and I share something in common; we both love the creative process.  I started doing this blog thing to force myself to find myself again (if that makes any sense).  I'm interested in quite a few things, but I had created a habit over the years of losing track of those things that made me feel like me. I started with She called herself creative... just to get started and it led me to creating another blog, putting pen to paper. In his post today, Talbot introduces another very good reason for people like me to start blogging: the old system is crumbling. Artists are now in a position to create and manage their own images and art in a way they hadn't been able to before. Why not take advantage of the change occurring right before our eyes? Creative Blog Sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment